Huawei has propelled a new smartphone in the P segment. It’s the P9 Lite which is a lite version of the standard P9. If you take a closer look at the specifications and features of this one you’ll see that they’re much closer to the standard one.
Let’s jump into the Huawei P9 Lite review to see the pros and cons of this device.
Huawei P9 Lite Review Including Pros And Cons
Good Reasons To Buy The Huawei P9 Lite (Pros And Advantages):
1. The very first thing that we notice on this smartphone is the small 5.2-inch screen. It’s comfortable to hold in your hands as it’s pretty small. The resolution of that latter is 1920×1080 pixels and it is considered Full HD. The display has a good amount of contrast, saturation, and brightness.
2. The second good thing about the Huawei P9 Lite is the processor which is a Kirin 650 with a frequency of 2.0GHz. It is an Octa Core. It can handle intensive tasks and multi-tasking.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. The RAM it comes with is 3GB. Around 1.4GB are left after the initial boot of the device.
4. The GPU is Mali-T830MP2. So you can play 3D games with this phone as it can run almost any high graphical game available on the play store.
5. The Huawei P9 Lite comes with an Internal Storage of 16GB. You can also extend up to 128GB using an SD-Card (bought separately).
6. The camera on the back is 13.0MP, it has a flashlight and comes with Auto Focus. The camera on the front is 8.0MP.
7. Luckily, the P9 Lite has a fingerprint scanner and it’s located on the back.
8. There are also other sensors such as Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
9. The battery capacity is 3000mAH which is enough for a normal user to last for a day.
10. The frame on the sides and corners is aluminum metal and the back is of premium polycarbonate material.
Reasons To Avoid Buying The Huawei P9 Lite (Cons And Issues):
1. The first issue is that the smartphone only has an Internal Storage of 16GB. It’s low for a smartphone in 2018 coming from a big brand like Huawei. There’s also no dedicated SD-Card slot, so if you use a memory card, you will only be able to use one sim card.
2. There’s no fast charging feature for this smartphone.
3. Sometimes the speaker may sound weird. It may sound boxy so that this a thing that Huawei should have improved.
4. Some sellers will forget to send you the EU Plug for this phone. That is a thing many customers complained about.
5. There is no NFC for this phone. That is unexpected as the Huawei P9 has it. We can clearly see that Huawei didn’t want to put it on the Lite version.
My Verdict: It is a good smartphone if you don’t care about the cons it has. You can also check the Huawei P9 Lite Coupon to get it for a lower price.