The Lenovo P8 was a successful tablet for Lenovo as many customers gave it good ratings. It’s a very good tablet and it’s almost like the Lenovo TAB4 but this one is so much cheaper.
Without further ado, let’s jump into the pros and cons of this budget tablet from Lenovo.
5 Benefits Of Buying The Lenovo P8 Tablet (Pros And Features)
1. The first good thing about this tablet is the screen. It is a Full HD one (1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)) and I find it satisfying. The screen is bright with vivid colors.
2. The tablet comes with the Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core with a frequency of 2.0GHz which makes it extremely fast and swift while multi-tasking and switching applications/games.
3. The RAM is 3GB and the Internal Memory is 16GB, you can extend the storage using an SD-Card up to 64GB.
4. The GPU is an Adreno 506, it is suitable for gaming even for 3D Games so if you’re a gamer and looking for a budget tablet, this one will make you happy.
5. The speakers are really good, if you watch movies, listen to podcasts or anything related to sound, you will appreciate it the sound.
6. The battery capacity is 4250mAH which is smaller than what I would expect on a tablet but it can last for more than a day if you don’t use it much.
5 Things That Disappointed Me In Lenovo P8
1. The first thing that I dislike about it is that there isn’t an SD-Card slot so there’s only Wifi on this tablet. Forget about 3G except if you have a Wireless 3G Modem.
2. The storage could have been better and more than the 16GB.
3. There’s no fast charging option.
4. There are no updates for Android Nougat or Android Oreo as this tablet comes with Android 6.0.
5. I was not satisfied by the cameras, both the back and front one (8MP and 5MP).
My Verdict On The Lenovo P8 Review
This is a good tablet for the price it is being sold if you watch Netflix or Youtube and do a little bit of gaming where there’s Wifi, consider this tablet.