This post is about the OUKITEL K6 Review With Pros And Cons.
Not too long ago the Chinese smartphone brand OUKITEL has brought the K6 to the market at a quite very good cost. The primary selling point of the device is the battery, screen, and RAM. But there are some issues that can be regarded as cons. So, that’s why I have decided to create and release this post. Without any further ado, let’s assess the OUKITEL K6 with pros and cons.
Good Reasons To Buy OUKITEL K6 (Pros And Advantages):
1. The enormous 6-inch display comes with a resolution of 2160×1080 pixels. It is a Full HD+ panel which has quite decent colors, brightness, and saturation. The screen-to-body ratio of the smartphone is 88% which is fairly high. And 18:9 is the tall aspect ratio for the all vision screen.
2. The 2.0 GHz MTK6763 Mediatek processor is powerfully adequate to operate smoothly without any troubles. Yes, it is an octa-core CPU which means it has eight cores.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. Next OUKITEL K6 pros is that it comes with 6 GB of RAM. That’s a lot of principal memory; however, 4.1 GB are left after the initial boot.
4. The graphic processor is ARM Mali-G71 MP2. It’s a good Graphic Card Unit that can play any graphics intensive games smoothly without the decrease in the frame rates.
5. Internally it has 64 GB of ROM as secondary memory. There’s also a memory card slot that can take a card of up to 128 GB.
6. The secondary and primary camera is dual setup one. The primary camera is a mixture of 21MP and 8MP. The front is of 13MP and 8MP.
7. The system it comes with is Android Nougat. It’s a clean stock Android ROM which is 100% free from bloatware.
8. This is one particular of the extremely Chinese smartphones to come with NFC (Near Field Communication). You will have the choice for wireless access handle, mobile payment, etc.
9. There is a fingerprint sensor on the back. It’s precise in recognition and also quick in responding.
10. The OUKITEL K6 also has an ambient light sensor, e-compass, gravity sensor, gyroscope and proximity sensor.
11. It has a USB Sort-C reversible connector. Indicates it will also assistance USB OTG cable.
12. The battery is an additional selling point of the smartphone. It has a very good capacity of 6300 mAh. This is incredibly large which can easily last up to three days for a regular user. Avid gamers may last throughout the day.
13. Subsequent OUKITEL K6 positive aspects are that it has the quick charging technologies for the battery. Quick charging occurs by way the 5V/2A which requires only 2.5 hours to totally charge from 0 to 100%.
14. And the final pros is the physical material. The material on the back is glossy finish electroplating and the frame is of metal.
Reasons Not To Buy OUKITEL K6 (Issues And Cons):
1. The initial con is the weight which is a tiny bit on the heavier side. To be particular it weights 211.five grams. The weight is primarily for the big battery and bigger form issue.
2.The memory card slot is shared with the second sim card slot. So if you use an external SD Card you will only be able to use one sim card.
3.The last con is that this phone has no Gorilla Corning Glass Protection.
My Verdict: This phone will seduce many people even with the cons it has. If you want a better alternative smartphone, follow the link below or click here.