The Xiaomi Mi A1 Review:
In September, Google and Xiaomi announced their first smartphone as partners. This one takes the hardware part of the Xiaomi Mi 5X but abandons MIUI for Android One, a pure version of Android. Is it the alliance we’ve been waiting for since long? Let’s see!
Good Reasons To Buy The Xiaomi Mi A1 (Pros And Advantages):
1. The first thing to notice on the Xiaomi Mi A1 is the display. It’s an IPS screen of 5,5 inches on Full HD. The screen can be used even under the sun and you won’t find shadows. The screen can be seen in almost all angles. The resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels.
2. The processor is a Snapdragon 625 2.0GHz Octa Core which should be enough for multi-tasking and heavy applications.
3. It has 4GB RAM and it’s enough for a phone released in 2017.
4. The internal memory is 64GB ROM but you can also extend it with an SD-Card up to 128GB.
5. It has two camera sensors in the back and both are 12MP. In the front, it’s a 5MP camera.
6. The Xiaomi Mi A1 has many sensors which include: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Infrared Radiation, Proximity Sensor, Touch Sensor.
7. It comes with the Official Android Nougat and updates are officially from Google. It’s a very good system to have on a phone.
Reasons Not To Buy The Xiaomi Mi A1 (Cons And Issues):
1. The design is very close to the Xiaomi Mi 5X. The back looks like an iPhone 7 Plus and it can slip easily in your hands so you have to hold it carefully.
2. The camera is not performant in low light conditions.
My Verdict: Despite some cons, this phone is still a good one for its price. We hope Xiaomi does more partnerships with Google in the future.
That’s it. This is the end of my Xiaomi Mi A1 review, tell me what you think about this phablet in the comments.