The Mi Max 2 has great features and we can clearly see that Xiamo wanted to put its best on it. It’s a satisfying phone and I really doubt that someones regret after buying it. Scroll down to read the details of this review and discover the 9 amazing things that made many people happy that they bought it.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is a phablet that was released In June 2017. It has great features as it makes us feel that Xiaomi is trying to fill a gap in the phablet market.
Today, I am going to review the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 and give a list of pros and cons. So let’s begin with the 8 Awesome things about it.
9 Real Reasons To Buy The Xiaomi Mi Max 2
1. The first good thing that I like about this phablet is its IPS Screen. The screen is huge and it’s Full HD (1080×1920) which makes it a great pleasure to watch Netflix or Youtube on it. Good news is that the screen has the Gorilla Corning Glass Protection 3.
2. The CPU is a Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz and the phablet has 4GB RAM which makes it very fast. You will expect speed on tasks with this phablet, forget about slowness and sluggish loading.
4. The back camera is 12MP with Auto Focus and Flashlight while the front one is just 5MP. It’s not ideal for a Photographer but you still can make unforgettable pictures to revive memories 😉
5. The Internal Storage is 64GB so you can load the phone with a lot of content like Videos, Photos and E-books or Movies. You can also increase the space by adding an SD-Card on the Sim Card 2 Slot.
6. The battery capacity is 5300mAH and it can hold two days for a normal user like me, yes TWO DAYS. It also takes less than 2 hours to fully charge the phone from 0% to 100% using the Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
7. The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with a lot of sensors: Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor.
8. It comes with Android 7.0 and it has a very beautiful User Interface. You will surely love navigating on the Max 2 menus everytime you use it.
9. The design is awesome, the front is made of glass and the body is made of aluminum. This phablet is living in its era.
Now that we saw the amazing things about this phablet, are there pros to it? Of course like any phone that exists, let’s explore them.
The Shortcomings Of The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Also Considered As Cons And Issues)
1. The first bad thing about it is that it’s hard to hold with one hand. This phablet is huge in size and it will require two hands to operate. Some consider this as a pros (huge size) others see it as a con. It depends on you.
2. Some 4G Bands are not supported. Bands are like frequencies. There are many bands for 4G, this phone doesn’t support all of them but still support some: (LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)).
3. If you’re directly exposed to the sun while using the phone, you will find that the screen is a little bit hard to see.
4. The Bootloader is somehow difficult to unlock if you want to unlock it. I don’t think that this is necessary but it depends on whether you want to do it or not.
My Last Word On The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review
This phablet is awesome even if it has some cons. It’s worth every penny, I am sure every buyer has loved it and if you want to enjoy it for a good price, click below.
This is the end of my Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review, you can also check the Xiaomi Mi A1 Review. Or comment below about this phone or a question you may have about it.