The Xiaomi Redmi 4A is a budget smartphone, Xiaomi wanted to enter the low budget market with this one that is selling for less than 100$. In overall, the value is far greater than the price.
This post is about the Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review With Pros And Cons.
Good Reasons To Buy Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Pros And Advantages):
1. The first thing that we always notice on a smartphone is the display quality. This one is in HD (1280 x 720 pixels) despite the fact that it is a budget smartphone. The display has an acceptable color rendering and an excellent brightness especially if you put it to the maximum. It’s not really optimized for angle viewing.
2. The processor is a Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 with a frequency of 1.4GHz. It will be able to handle multi-tasking but it depends on what type of applications you will be running simultaneously, just make sure that they don’t over-use the processor and you’ll enjoy a smooth experience.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. The Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with 2GB RAM which is sufficient for Facebook and Youtube.
4. The graphic card is an Adreno 308, it can run games but not all the games available on the Play Store will have a good FPS (Frames Per Second).
5. The Internal Memory is 16GB from which 11GB is available after initial boot. Still, 11GB can hold a lot of applications, games, videos, and content. You can also extend up to 128GB by using an external memory (SD-Card).
6. It has two cameras, 5.0MP on the front and 13.0MP on the back. The quality of the back camera is pretty good during the day but bad in the dark. The back camera does have Auto Focus and Flash Light.
7. It comes with MIUI 8 which is Xiaomi’s distribution based on Android 6.0.1. I somehow like the design it has but not everybody would agree with me. Keep in mind that if you flash it, you will lose the warranty if any.
8. The Redmi 4A comes with these sensors: Gyroscope, Infrared, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity.
9. The battery capacity 3120mAh and it’s not removable. It can last for the day if you’re a normal user like me (no heavy-gaming sessions using Wifi or Data).
Reasons Not To Buy Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Issues And Cons):
1. The memory card slot if shared with the sim 2 slot. If you use a memory card, you will only be able to use one sim card.
2. The camera could have been more satisfying.
3. Not all people will love the system it comes with, and updates are kind of late.
My Verdict: Despite having some cons, this phone is an absolute no-brainer. It is almost impossible to find such a smartphone selling at that lower price. If you want to get it for less than 100$, click below.