This post is about the Xiaomi Redmi Go Review With Pros And Cons.
Good Reasons To Buy Xiaomi Redmi Go (Pros And Advantages):
1. This smartphone has a display of 5.0 inches wide in diagonal. The display is indeed small but what made like that on purpose. The resolution is 1280×720 pixels (HD) along with a pixel density of 294 PPI (Pixels Per Inch).
2. The processor is a 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 425 with 4 Cores. It’s powerful enough so running processes and applications should be smooth.
3. The storage is 8GB but it can be extended up to 128GB by using a Micro SD Card. The card slot is a dedicated one (not shared with Sim slot).
4. The Xiaomi Redmi Go back camera is 8MP while the selfie one is 5MP. The back camera can record videos of a resolution of up to 1080p.
5. This smartphone runs on Android Go which is targeted towards phones with low specifications.
6. It has the basic sensors which are accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gravity sensor and proximity sensor.
7. The battery is 3000 mAh which should last for the day easily for a normal user.
8. The body material is premium plastic.
Reasons Not To Buy Xiaomi Redmi Go (Issues And Cons):
1. What I really dislike about this phone is it’s RAM, it’s only 1GB while the standard in 2019 is 3GB.
My Verdict: I suggest you take an alternative which has the same budget, if you’re looking for one, check below.